Monday, April 27, 2009

The Urinal

This happened before I knew how to pee standing up.
I had just gotten out of lunch and was about to burst because I had to pee so badly. I hadn't gone to the bathroom this morning and just had lunch. We had science next and we were taking a science test. This was a long test. In the middle I could feel pee trickling into my panties very slowly. My panties were very wet but miraculously my jeans weren't. I had let out so much pee and I still had to go. I was almost done with the test. Just a few more questions and I'd be done. I finally finished and ran to the bathroom. When I got there the custodian was there so I went into the boys bathroom. I couldn't believe it the stalls were out of order. A ll that was left was the URINAL! I had to at least try. I did what most boys do. I stepped up unzipped my jeans but not unbutton. I moved my panties to the side. Since I had no method on how to pee standing up I made up a quick dangerous one. You let some pee drip out then stop. You let it all build up. Then release and pee as hard as you can. The pressure should make it force through your jeans. However I did not move my vagina i-far enough and when I released all the pee My panties moved back into place. I tried to stop but couldn't. I ran home soaked.

No comments:

Post a Comment