Saturday, April 25, 2009

The cruise

This happened 2 years ago. We were going on a cruise in the gulf of mexico. I was so excited. Everything about the cruise was marvelous and especially the refreshments. I have never had any drink that good but on the 3rd day disaster struck. I had a little too much to drink and it started raining. The storm got very strong and the only way to our cabin ( and bathroom ) was through the rain. The urge to pee rapidly increased followed by a strong urge to poop. I had a choice either go outside in the rain or stay here until it ends and risk peeing or pooping myself. I had to try. I ran outside towards the other side of the deck ( which was covered ). Somehow I made it without getting very wet. One problem emerged. Being wet made it harder to concentrate on holding it in. I felt a spurt of pee. Just enough for you to see a small wet spot on my jeans. Lucky for me the rain made me slightly wet so it wasn't easy to see that I peed a little. Either way letting that small amount of pee out had started the flood and it couldn't be stopped. Another spurt of pee went into my panties making the small wet spot pretty obvious. Then after the entire fiasco I lost it and all the pee gushed out of me right into my jeans. I was so embarrased that I lost all control and pooped as well. Now there was a huge bulge. Just then the rain stopped and I dashed off to my cabin.

1 comment:

  1. What do you reccomend to do if its your first time and you just want to pee your pants bad

    ReplyDelete