Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring Break

I was so excited! We were taking a road trip to California. When we were on a seemingly endless highway I felt the urge to pee. I asked my mom where the next stop was and she said Nevada. I asked her how long until we get to Nevada. She told me 3 hours. I knew I couldn't hold it that long. I could sustain another hour of torture but that is all. After 45 minutes I was close to peeing. I knew that the slightest bump would be it. I begged my mom to pull over. She said we couldn't or we would be late. I couldn't believe this! I was going to soak my new panties and skirt and my mom didn't care. After another ten minutes my dad suggested i pee in a bottle. I knew how to pee standing up but peeing in a bottle was just a new challenge so i did. I went to the back of the car away from my little brother and got ready. I moved my panties to the side put the bottle up to my vagina and let go. Unfortunately the bottle filled up before i was done so i tossed out the bottle and sat back down with half a bladder full of pee. After another hour we got stuck in traffic. We sat there another hour and knew we were going to take even longer to get there. I just gave up. I couldn't hold it any longer so I just peed soaking my skirt and panties.

No comments:

Post a Comment