Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hold It!!!

This happened 2 days ago.
I was finally doing it. I was gonna go 2 days without peeing. The first day all I did was drink lots of water to make it more challenging. By the end of the day I had to pee.The 2nd day gets more interesting. I had woken up and was already about to burst. Today was Monday. I went to school in my favorite skirt. My first class was gym. Doing jumping-jacks with a stuffed bladder is challenging. Every 5 jumping-jacks I had to stop or I would easily pee my skirt. Everybody thought I was really tired though. When we had to stretch I knew I might not be able to do it. Sitting in those awkward positions made me almost lose it. Finally gym was almost over until... Our coach made us jog around the school. Every step brought me closer to the tipping point. In second period we had are monday boring science. We had to listen to my teacher talk about cells and I could care less. Sitting doing nothing is horrible for a full bladder. When it was over I began to need to poop. We were just going to lunch when I felt the poop start to enter my panties. I knew it was inevitable so I pooped my skirt. I had to make the poop go to the middle of my panties so ther wouldn't be a bulge. Finally when the day was over I went out into the hallway and began to walk home. On the way home one of my friends asked what was wrong. I told her I need to pee. At that moment she started tickling me. I could care less I just spread my legs apart and only got wet panties. She always asks me how I pee standing up but I never tell her.
THE
END

1 comment: