Monday, April 27, 2009

Dreams

This happened a month ago.
I had just gotten home. My dad was making another one of his disgusting meals for dinner. I had to eat it or he would ground me. I had already eaten a huge meal at school. I didn't eat much at dinner but mainly drank a lot. When I got ustairs to go to bed I was to tired to go to the bathroom. I just put on as many pairs of panties I could find in case I wet the bed. I figured that 10 would be enough. I went to sleep dreaming about the carnival when I had to pee really bad. In the dream we were on a ferris wheel. We got to the top and had an ubrupt stop. Doing this made me pee alittle in the dream. In real life though I peed for several seconds leaving a wet spot through all the panties. In the dream I did what I did at the carnival. How I peed and only my panties got wet. When I did this I suddenly woke up in the middle of peeing. I had already peed a little so I just went ahead and finished peeing. I peed for 2 minutes soaking all my panties. When I was done I pooped myself and went back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment