Saturday, April 25, 2009

The carnival

This happened a year ago. I got really lucky.
I was so depressed. My parents were making me take my little brother to the carnival. Also it was friday! I should be with my friends! I had to eat and drink a whole lot before I went though. I will not eat carnival food ( I found mold on my food once ). When we got there I noticed one critical thing. NO BATHROOMS!!! I already was sensing the urge to pee and my mom said she'd be back to pick us up in 3 hours. After one hour of boring rides I was about to explode. Peeing myself here would be disastrous because I was wearing a white skirt. It would easily show up. After another torturous hour I also had to poop. I knew that peeing myself would be worse than pooping myself. I had to pick which one I would do or both would be released. Once the three hours of waiting were over there was still no mom. I looked at my cell phone for the time and I realised it was 5:00. Time for traffic. I called my mom and told her about the situation I was in. She told me to pee because it would be easier. She also said to hide somewhere and spread my legs apart. She said that my panties would absorb most of it and the rest would go between my legs. I hid behind a kiosk and spread my legs apart. Then I let go. Sure enough it worked and I went away with only wet panties.

No comments:

Post a Comment