Sunday, April 26, 2009

Math

I am in 9th grade and here is a recent story.
I was running late to class. Today we were taking a big math test and I didn't want to be late. Our homework before each math test is to eat a big breakfast. I was moving so fast that I didn't go to the bathroom. When I got to school I felt the urge to poop. I didn't have enough time to go to the bathroom so I ran to class. I got to class just in time. When we started testing I felt the urge to pee. During the test I felt pee start dripping into my panties. I was embarrased even though I was only a little wet. After another few minutes another spurt of pee rushed into my panties. You could see a small wet spot on my jeans. When the test was finally over I was bouncing up and down in my seat while holding my crotch. I begged my teacher to let me go to the bathroom but he told me to wait until everyone was done testing. Again I felt another spurt of pee making the small wet spot grow larger. I could maybe hold it 2 more minutes. I jumped out of my seat and asked him once more. Someone obviously saw the wet spot on my jeans and started laughing. I started crying and all the pee rushed out. Then everyone was laughing. I couldn't stop crying. Then I pooped. There was a huge bulge. All the kids kept laughing and I ran out of the classroom to the bathroom.

1 comment: