Wednesday, June 3, 2009

learning (skirt)

It took a long time to learn how to pee standing up. If you sread your legs to far out a stream shoots through your panties and hits your skirt. If you donnt spread them out enough then it runs down your leg. I have made mistakes before. Once my bladder was sob full I went to pee and couldn't and when I started walking off it all gushed out before I had time to react. Another time I tried to pee in a urinal with a skirt on but it went horribly wrong and here is why.
I was shopping for flowers for my mom at the Houston Garden Center but when the urge hits and the only thing to use is a porta-potty you think twice. I went into it and stepped up to the small cramped bathroom. I could barely turn around to get to the urinal. When I did I couldn't find out what to do. I had no method of peeing in a urinal in a skirt. I did what I thought would work. I almost sat down on it and spread my legs apart over it. I pushed really hard so it would come out in a stream and land right in the urinal. At first all was well but then a stream shot through my panties and hit my skirt. I later found out why. I had peed standing so many times in jeans my moving my vagina up that it had stuck at that angle. I couldn't pee down anymore ony straight. I guess I can really pee good now in jeans but it is harder now with a skirt. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment