Friday, May 1, 2009

Right Now!!!LIVE!!!!

I have just filled my bladder up to its max. I also ate as much as I could. Now I really have to pee and poop. I keep drinking bottles of water every 20 minutes. I have on my tightest jeans and I am in the bathroom trying to hold it in. About every few minutes I feel a little pee spurt out. I also can feel the poop just dabbing at my panties. I love the way it feels to poop or pee myself. I just drank another bottle of water. I have to relieve some pressure. I am letting a few drops drip into my panties. 5 drops just dripped into my panties but now I cant stop the flood. If you must know I am typing on a DSi. Another spurt of pee just came out and the wet spot is growing bigger. I just peed all over myself right now. I also am pooping myself as I type this sentence. Now that Im soaked its time to end it. THE END

13 comments:

  1. omg fucking bitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg sexy! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok time to copy her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. playfull32@yahoo wants to learn more about this. I recently started to experience urges and new some tips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just done it it feels so good ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. in that situation do you hold your bum or crotch to prevent soiling your pants, until one either pee or poo comes out first. would love to have seen her predicament.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also admire you. I do it myself and love the feeling, its awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also admire you. I do it myself and love the feeling, its awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I admire you also. I love it myself and do it daily. I feel so free when i just let it all go

    ReplyDelete