Thursday, June 4, 2009

New method (jeans and skirt)

The newest method I have is the MOST dangerous in jeans but the most simple in a skirt. It is peeing without having pee drip out of your panties. It is easy in a skirt because if you mess up it isn't noticeable. Usually it wont work but it is only for desperate situations. In jeans you must stand up and let hardly any pee out without stopping. I f you start to see a wet spot on your jeans stop. It also works best if you have thick panties to absorb it. I call it the no-drip method. It has a 1/10 chance of working but if itt does consider yourself a peeing master.

5 comments:

  1. Now I want to pee myself. I'm going to record me peeing myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG My GF is the same way! She does it as much as she can get away with it but it's hard because she lives with her parents (she's 15). She has awesome orgasms from doing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have said she does both in her pants and loves it!

      Delete