Thursday, June 4, 2009

no-drip TAKE 1

This happened at Wal-mart.
Time to get groceries with my mom. Yay... We get there and somehow we get split up. I then get the urge to pee along with poop. The poop went away as the pee grew worse. I went to the bathroom to find out there was a line. I knew I couldn't hold it for another minute so quickly I ran somewhere nobody went at Wal-mart. The gameboard section. I stopped there with a horrible urge to pee. I started to pee very slowly as slow as possible. The flood had started and made me start to pee faster and faster and faster. I started to see a wet spot. I stopped which is one rule that you dont do in the no-drip method. Stopping pushed out a spurt of pee. The wet spot was very noticeable now so I just finished peeing my pants then went to find my mom.

2 comments:

  1. Now I want to pee myself...Ohhhhh that's better. :)

    ReplyDelete